Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahem...

Errr.... I'm back.

And looking verrry sheepish for not having written for a good three months. Fie, Zahra.

This being the first post of the year, I guess I should be doing the decent thing and wishing y'all, no matter how late it is. Hey, we have 9 months and 7 days left, okay?!?!

So Happy New Year (embarrassed grin)....and I sincerely hope that 2009, or what's left of it, rather, will be a rocking year for you. Good luck, cheers and all that.

And before I forget, ze blaawg completed a year of existence sometime last month.....

......so Happee Budday and thank you to all that soul curry and filter kaapi that's brought me more satisfaction than I ever imagined. :-)

2 comments:

Dhanya said...

Belated Happy New year to you as well and Happy B'day to the blog too :)

Indian Madder said...

Hey thanks Dhanya...Good to see you back :)